May fair majesty
- Surprise! Couple's Dean Martin night is actually an awards ceremony for them
- What a success! After 200 hours of back breaking work during the winter months Ayr Rotary unveils their project
- Maybole Gala Day 2013 - date revealed
- Troon Rotarians splash out the cash to Ayrshire
- PICTURES: Macmillan Coffee Morning raises hundreds of pounds
Check out our picture special!
TROON St Meddan's Parish Church celebrated their annual 'May Fair' last weekend as over £1,000 was raised.
Held at the church on Saturday, May 19, the event had a May Queen for the first time, to coincide with the jubilee, with Emma Patterson chosen as Queen with her attendants being Andrew Patterson and Katie Ronnie.
Rev David Harper said: "We raised £1050 for Malawi at the fair organised by the church."
See this week's paper for a picture special of the event, out now!
This article appeared in Troon Times 29 May 12