Hair straighteners and kettles cause council HQ blackouts
Published 7 Jul 2012 09:30 0 Comments
REDUCED electricity use at South Ayrshire Council's headquarters was this week attributed to less kettles and hair straighteners being used.
Following a power cut at County Buildings, Wellington Square, nearly two years ago that was attributed to an overload on the building's supply measures have been put in place to reduce power usage at council headquarters.
For the full story please see this week's paper.
This article appeared in Troon Times 03 Jul 12