Station revamp for drivers
Published 17 Aug 2012 09:30 0 Comments
- Chance encounter leads to a very special discovery for USA tourist at Troon Railway Station
- Costly facelift for Ayr Train Station
- It's PC Gordon to the rescue! Struggling lamb is saved by off-duty Ayrshire policeman
- Did you ditch the car for the train?
- TV 'star' settles in Ayr hotel after escaping jail term
PLANS were submitted this week to redevelop Barassie Station and create 77 parking spaces.
Network Rail wrote to South Ayrshire Council this week seeking permitted development permission to increase the parking provision at Barassie by 64 spaces.
For the full story please see this week's paper.
This article appeared in Troon Times 14 Aug 12